Phone: +86 15992867304 +86 13549499600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Time： 2021-11-24 15:44:56
Sikkim itself is non-toxic and does not produce toxic oxides, so high-quality tin tea cans are suitable for holding food.
The tea cans made of tin have stronger airtightness than others because of the characteristics of their own materials, and because the can body is thicker, the can neck is high, and the temperature is constant, the freshness preservation function is even better. Good tea leaves need good tea cans to store, especially delicate green tea, which has higher requirements for preservation. If you use bad tea cans, the nutrition and taste will be lost, and it will also be prone to deterioration.
How to maintain tin cans：
1. Remember to store tin cans in a clean and dry place.
2. Never use a dishwasher or brush to clean tin tea cans.
3. Avoid contacting the tin with flame or placing it in a heated area. When tin is heated to above 160 degrees Celsius, its texture will become brittle and the utensils will peel off into powder or dish-like. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not heat tin crafts above 160 degrees Celsius to avoid damage.
4. Do not put food or beverage in tin tea cans overnight to avoid staining the surface.
5. Those who live near the sea must clean the tin utensils more frequently because a large amount of salt in the air will make them lose their luster.
6. Use warm water to clean, and wipe with a soft dry cloth after cleaning.
7. Wipe with a soft dry cloth and high-quality silverware polisher to make the surface as smooth as new.