Phone: +86 15992867304 +86 13549499600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Time： 2021-10-12 10:15:35
Tinplate cans, commonly known as tin cans, tin boxes, are cans made of tinplate, and the tinplate is coated with a layer of tin on the surface of the iron. In order to play a maintenance role. Tinplate cans are the current trend in the packaging industry. Tinplate cans have a beautiful appearance and beautiful printing, which embellish the products to be particularly beautiful and attractive. Tinplate cans on the market are packed in various colors. Do you know the classification and characteristics of tinplate can packaging?
The classification of tinplate cans:
1) Classified by purpose: aerosol cans, chemical cans, milk powder cans, beverage cans, miscellaneous cans, etc.;
2) From the structure, it can be divided into: welded tank, buckle tank, stretch tank, two-piece tank, three-piece tank, etc.;
3) According to the shape classification: rectangular tin cans, square tin cans, round tin cans, octagonal tin cans, oval tin cans, heart-shaped cans, special-shaped cans, etc.
The characteristics of tinplate cans:
1) Mechanical: Compared with other packaging containers, such as plastic, glass, and paper containers, tinplate cans have greater strength, good rigidity, and are not easy to break. Can be used for small sales packaging and large shipping packaging;
2) Barrier property: Compared with any other material, it has excellent barrier property, good gas barrier property, moisture resistance, shading property, and fragrance retention property. In addition, the seal is reliable and can reliably protect the product;
3) Process: It is made of metal or alloy materials that are not easy to rust, which can be recycled, and the production efficiency is high, which can meet the packaging needs of various products;
4) Shape: Various shapes can be made according to different needs, such as square cans, oval cans, round cans, special shapes, etc., which not only meet the packaging needs of different products, but also make packaging containers more varied and promote sales;
5) The printing performance of metal materials is good; the pattern trademark is bright and beautiful, and the packaging container produced is eye-catching;
6) The iron box uses tinplate as the raw material, which is rich in iron ore resources and can be recycled for secondary use.
Tinplate cans are generally divided into two types: tinned cans and frosted cans. Tin-plated iron is also called white iron or ordinary iron. Its price is cheaper than frosted iron. The surface has no sandy surface. After printing a layer of white on the base layer, various exquisite patterns can be printed. It feels high-end and affordable, so tin-plated iron printing and packaging made of tin cans are very popular among customers.